Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Black, White and a Little of the In Between


While I was on my unintentional bloggy-break I was still taking pictures with the best of intentions of posting them.  Have no fear, I did get dressed everyday even though I wasn't posting.

Looking back on the photos it appears as if I was on a color ban.  The strange thing is that I've really been trying to get more color in my wardrobe.  I've been diligent about picking up bright colors and fun patterns the past few times I've been shopping - but you can't tell from these pictures!


Top: Loft
Black Cropped Pants: Loft
Shoes: Carlos Santana via Ross
Bracelets: Cookie Lee

Top: Pure Energy via Target
Black Wide-Leg Cropped Pants: Larry Levine via Ross
Belt: NY&Co
Shoes: Anne Klein 
Earrings: Cookie Lee 


Top: eci via Macy's
Skirt: Sunny Leigh via Macy's
Belt: NY&Co
Black Flats: Nicole via Ross

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line! I would love to hear what you think of The Clothed Commuter.