Friday, July 22, 2011

Not on a School Night

On Wednesday night I went out with a bunch of my girlfriends for some too many drinks and dancing. Who's bright idea was it to go out on a weeknight? 


Do you rember my good friend - hairstylist I've mentioned previously? This is her!  In September I'm meeting up with Erika in Europe - more to come on that trip. 
I'm thrilled about it.

F.A.R.T.
We jumped on the little yellow bus and cruised downtown to K Street where we hit up Dive Bar and District 30.


Foothill Area Rapid Transit... I love the accronym!



We had a great time but I can no longer go out on a school night.  I overslept and was totally late for work Thursday morning.  I'm too old to be that irresponsible!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line! I would love to hear what you think of The Clothed Commuter.