Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Ok, I'll admit it... I shop at Kmart!


This sweater was one of my first purchases after my 30 for 30 challenge was over.  And do you know where I went??? Kmart... you heard me right.  Kmart was one of the only stores in the town where I grew up and I can't remember a time where I actually wanted to buy any piece of clothing there.  During school, no one would ever admit getting clothes there, and if you had to, you'd make up some store name if anyone asked you about your clothes... serious. 


I was inspired to go in and give it a chance again after seeing a few really cute items that Tina from T Minus, T Plus and Kimberly from Fab Finds Under $50  purchased from Kmart over the past couple of months.  The sweater was $3.99 and I picked up a beautifully patterned skirt for $3.99 as well.  For less that $10, I got two pieces that play well with a number of things in my closet. 

Check this out -
$3.99 - Sweater
$7.49 - Skirt
$6.99 - Tank
$5.99 - Belt
$0.00 - Boots (purchased with gift card from Dad)
Outfit total = under $25!!! 


Outfit Details
Floral Cardigan - Kmart
Cream Tank with Lace Detail - American Eagle
Brown A-line Skirt - Ross
Brown Boots - Style&Co via Macy's
Necklace - Cookie Lee

3 comments:

  1. Holy Moly! What a great deal! I haven't shopped there before, but these pieces are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothin' wrong with KMart. I've found some great treasures there in the past few years. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute cardigan! So glad Tina and I could inspire you to check out Kmart. I think they have definitely stepped up their fashion game over the past year or so!

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line! I would love to hear what you think of The Clothed Commuter.