Wednesday, June 8, 2011

It's All About the Shoes

I'd like to welcome Spring to Northern California.  It may not have hit 80 degrees in Auburn today but it did hit 80 in Roseville where I spent most of my day. So without further ado, I bring you... an outfit post!  But first I'd like to show you to my new little rays of sunshine.


Last weekend I went in to Off Broadway Shoes in Citrus Heights to check out the selection.  I was specifically looking to replace a pair of black wedges that I got rid of at the end of last summer.  The pair that I really liked was not available in my size.  I looked through the clearance section and these shoes immediately jumped out at me. I tried them on and loved them but I was trying to stay focused on what I'd come for.  It was hard to leave them behind, especially because they were 1/2 off of $49.50.

The next morning I pulled up Kimberly's Fab Finds Under $50 and guess what I found - Summer Must Have: Yellow Shoes.  A whole post dedicated to the awesomeness of bright yellow shoes!  That was enough of a sign for me.  Did you know that you can get a $5 coupon for signing up to receive special offers from Off Broadway Shoes? I signed up, printed my coupon and went back for these super lovely, yellow, Steve Madden wedges.  I got out the door for a little over $20!!!


This outfit was pretty uneventful but I've mentioned in the past, I like keep it simple the first time I wear an exciting new thing. Just a little black and white with a sunny splash of yellow!

Outfit Details
Black Cropped Pants: Larry Levine via Ross 
White T-shirt: Gap
Lovely Yellow Wedges: Steve Madden via Off Broadway Shoes
Necklace: Cookie Lee

2 comments:

  1. Those are gorgeous!! So glad you went back and got them (especially at that fantastic deal!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are pretty awesome!Looks like Summer is here as opposed to Spring ( live in Roseville) and those shoes are perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line! I would love to hear what you think of The Clothed Commuter.