Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wear No Black Week: Day 3 - Gingham and Pearls

Day three of the Wear No Black Week challenge hosted by Urban Darling.



I think I've mentioned before that I need to a) clean my closet, b) pick out my outfit the night before.  No surprise, I haven't done either yet.  This morning I was running around my room looking for a specific skirt and could not find it anywhere.  That meant that the outfit I had in mind was scrapped and I had to come up with something entirely different.  I COULD find the white pants and I just went with it from there.  I really love the feeling of this light-weight gingham top and thought it would be a fun match.


Still avoiding black, I reached for these red, white, and blue wedges my sister gave me a while back.  Look mom, I'm pattern mixing!  I thought the plaid with the gingham was a little whimsical so I went with it. 



Outfit Details
Blue and White Gingham Top: Old Navy
White Ribbed Tank: Old Navy
White Wide-Leg Pants: Gap
Red, White and Blue Plaid Wedges: Gap via my sis Erica (thanks again sis)
Pearl Necklace and Bracelet: Cookie Lee

1 comment:

Drop me a line! I would love to hear what you think of The Clothed Commuter.