Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Wear No Black Week: Day 7 - Blue, Orange and White

Day seven of the Wear No Black Week challenge hosted by Urban Darling.



This top found its way into my fitting room on a recent trip to Chic Boutique in Auburn, Ca.  I liked the airy feeling of the cut and the blue on blue gingham.  As I looked at the top, I kept thinking I could possibly make something similar myself. 

I headed up to my mom's house (in the middle of no-where) so I wanted to be comfortable for the 45 min car ride and then just lounging around her house for the day.  I probably should have avoided the white shorts in hind sight.  With the little dogs jumping on and off of my lap, the shorts were a little dingy by the end of the night. 


And do you know what this ridiculous face means?  It means that I've completed my Wear No Black Week challenge successfully!  Look forward to a recap and some suggestions about how to incorporate more color into your wardrobe.

Outfit Details
Blue Gingham Top: Cecico via Chic Boutique
Orange Ribbed Tank: Old Navy
White Shorts: Old Navy
White Flippy Floppies: Old Navy
Necklace: Cookie Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line! I would love to hear what you think of The Clothed Commuter.