Monday, August 8, 2011

Wear No Black Week: Day 6 - Yellow and Grey and a Night at Naggiar

Day six of the Wear No Black Week challenge hosted by Urban Darling.




Our friends recently visited a winery off of the beaten path in Nevada County and had nothing but great reviews. They suggested we all head out to Naggiar Vineyards to enjoy some music and wine on Saturday night.  It was a beautiful evening in the foothills of Northern California.  The heat wasn't staggering, the music was nice and the scenery was fantastic. 



Knowing it would be pretty warm, I grabbed my flowy yellow top and grey cropped pants... and of course, my favorite yellow shoes!  I find that drinking white wine is always a safer option while wearing a light colored top so I had a crisp glass of blended white wine - La Contessa Sylvana.  The one on the left was the Barbera - also delicious!  I'd highly recommend the drive out the Naggiar Vineyards if you are looking for something to do on a Saturday night before the warm weather leaves us.  It is was definitely out of the way but the property is gorgeous and the wine is tasty.

2008 Barbera and 2009 La Contessa Sylvanna


How fantastic is this view?  There were children running up and down the hill by the lake, groups with picnic baskets enjoying their snacks, and couples dancing the the music.  I think I may have found a new favorite spot to enjoy summer evenings!


Outfit Details
Yellow Top: Gap Outlet
White Tank: Target
Grey Cropped Pants: New York & Co
Yellow Wedge Sandals: Steve Madden
Necklace: Cookie Lee
Bracelet: Beach Vendor in Cabo San Lucas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line! I would love to hear what you think of The Clothed Commuter.