Monday, January 17, 2011

On A Boat!

This weekend I got to see a good friend be installed as president of Active 20-30 Club of Santa Rosa #50.  His theme for the installation was On A Boat, an homage to the Saturday Night Live skit.  The theme was pretty open for interpretation and I was not disappointed by the outfits for the evening.  There was a mermaid, plenty of sailor girls, the Skipper and Maryanne from Gilligan's Island, plenty of guys with board shorts, floaties and sunblock, ladies ready for formal night, and the list goes on. 

Obviously, great minds think alike!


Loved Michele's nautical themed shirt.

Add caption
 I can't forget to mention the cake... it was Ah-May-Zing!  Jenna Cook from Da Bombe Desserts created a masterpiece.  I think we were scared to eat it - this cake was incredible.

It was a great night spent with friends from New York, Oregon, Indiana and all over California, but by the end of the night, I was ready to get off the boat!

Outfit Details
Sweater: F21 (Jan 2011)
Tank: Target (Jan 2011)
Wide Leg Trousers: Gap (Spring 2010)
Wide Belt: New York & Co (Summer 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line! I would love to hear what you think of The Clothed Commuter.