Thursday, March 24, 2011

Lost... And Found!


I wasn't on top of my game last night when I deleted a bunch of photos.  While I was at work today I started thinking about these "lost" photos.  When I got home I looked in the trash bin and guess what?  They were in there!  I don't know why I didn't think of something that simple last night!

I really like the soft feminine pattern in this top. The colors are so pretty and delicate.  I knew I wanted to pair the top with my brown wide leg cropped pants.  Unfortunately, they fit much better about 20lbs ago.  The pants were just a little too snug across my thighs and backside and I didn't realize how uncomfortable they were until I got to work... grrr.   

The shirt was another one of my Macy's find from Monday night.  The brand is INC and while I always like INC pieces, I'm usually not thrilled about spending $60-80 on a shirt.  When I saw the tag marked down to $13 I was pretty stoked.  Imagine my excitement when it wrang up for $7.35!!!

Boo on the rain, my hair was so much cuter when I left the house in the morning.  The wind and the rain had their way with me again! 


Outfit Details
Top: Inc. via Macy's
Lace Tank: American Eagle
Crop Pants: TJ Maxx
Wedge Heels: Franco Sarto via Chic Boutique consignment shop (featured here)
Necklace: Cookie Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line! I would love to hear what you think of The Clothed Commuter.