Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun


This is by far, one of the most comfortable outfits I own. And it has pockets.  And it has so many wonderful colors! 
The floral dress and the blue jacket are both  kikaPaprika pieces, and as I've mentioned before here and here, kika makes some of the most flattering, comfortable pieces.  I usually wear the dress with a black belt but I was in a hurry and couldn't find it. In my opinion the dress looks a little better with a defined waistline.  The fuchsia in the dress matched the tights perfectly.  I'm still not sure if it was color overload but it felt fun... 


I also got to pick up my new glasses!  The lace pattern on the glasses went great with the dress/jacket combo.  I really like the glasses but they poke behind my left ear and leave quite an indent in my head... I'm going to have to go get them adjusted so I don't wind up with a permanent divot in my cranium!


Outfit Details
Dress: kikaPaprika
Jacket: kikaPaprika
Tights: Hue via Macy's
Boots: Bass
Necklaces: Cookie Lee

6 comments:

  1. All the colors are fabulous!!! You look great:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You look absolutely gorgeous! And I love how your glasses go with the colours of your dress- can you say colour-coordinated? Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this outfit. It has great color and looks fantastic on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That jacket is great! The color is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks gals... there is nothing like a bright outfit to perk up your day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this outfit! Those colors look great on you and the jacket is such a perfect shape.

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line! I would love to hear what you think of The Clothed Commuter.