Tuesday, February 15, 2011

#12 Ranch Dressing

Items 5, 12, 23, 30

What do you wear when you are headed out to your friend's ranch to watch a 10 year old practice his archery skills?  This!  I figured this was appropriate ranch dressing - Ponytail... check.  Boots... check.  Jeans... check. Gingham rolled at the sleeves... check.

Like I mentioned before, I didn't add enough casual clothing to accomodate my foothills lifestyle but I think this one worked pretty well!


Outfit Details
Gingham: Croft & Barrow via Kohls
Shirt: Gap
Jeans: Limited
Boots: Style&Co via Macy's
Belt: Target

3 comments:

  1. I love the outfit but I would do without the belt. It could just be the angle of the photos but I think it makes you look thick around the waist and we all know you have a fabulous figure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the same advise to ditch the belt from another friend as well. Maybe I'l have to try a different one or perhaps a different accessory.

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line! I would love to hear what you think of The Clothed Commuter.