Tuesday, February 15, 2011

#13 Will You Be Mine?

Items 8, 11, 21, 26
I'm going to admit something that might shock and awe you... I only own one thing in red!  And I didn't include it in my 30 for 30!  I don't really have anything against red, I just don't ever reach for the color when I'm shopping.  For Valentine's Day I decided to go with the eggplant cardigan (its a warm color right?).  And to make it feel more like a holiday I added the super sparkly, heart-shaped necklace.  I thought the snake-skin belt added a little sass to the otherwise librarian-like outfit.

My sweet man made last minute dinner reservations at Bootleggers.  This is one of the great things about living in a small town... the sweet man calls and gets us in becuase he went to highschool with the owner of the restaurant.  This never would have happened in Sacramento!  You wouldn't even call for fear that they would laugh at you.  By the way, I just noticed that the Bootleggers page says "From Hamburgers to Escargot" - wow!


I hope you were able to spend Valentine's with someone you cherish!

Outfit Details
Shirt: Talbot's via Marshall's
Cardigan: Gap
Crop Pants: Ross
Shoes: Merona via Target
Belt: NY&Co
Necklace: Cookie Lee

1 comment:

  1. I like that your belt closure is a zipper...it's very um, paradoxical!

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line! I would love to hear what you think of The Clothed Commuter.