Wednesday, February 2, 2011

#2 Today Includes Purple and Grey


Items 6, 9, 21, 28



Today's agenda included a conference where I met numerous contacts from cities and counties throughout the state.  I wanted to be dressed appropriately but not overdue it.  I always hesitate being too dressed up when I meet folks in my industry.  Outfits can range from Chaco sandals and socks with utilitarian clothing to full suits.  The majority dress a little more casual and I find it is easier to speak more comfortably with everyone if I'm dressed more like the crowd.  I'm hoping the outfit conveyed profesh but approachable.



The dogs used to be scared of the camera and all of my running back and forth between setting the camera's timer.  Apparently they are over being camera shy.  Today Jake the Wonder Dog makes his appearance on the Clothed Commuter.  I had to shoe them off numerous times. I hope they don't think I'm going to start buying them clothes and have them pose, it just ain't happening!


Outfit Details
Sweater: Gap
Top: Alfani via Freestyle Clothing Exchange
Pants: Marshall's
Shoes: Alfani via Macy's

2 comments:

  1. i LOVE purple and grey! it's such a classy combo. that sweater is the perfect color of plum-ness that makes my heart melt. love it.
    -brittney
    http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com (fellow remixer)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Brittney, I promise the two look better together in person. One of the parells of taking indoor pictures without good lighting :o)

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line! I would love to hear what you think of The Clothed Commuter.