Thursday, February 17, 2011

#15 - A Pile Of Clothes

Items 6, 19, 23, 28
I'm in a funk.  The combination of the dreary weather and my colorless outfit didn't help too much.  The socks were really the most exciting thing about this outfit.  I need to let the hem out on these pants because I looked like I was ready for a flood - it did rain the whole day though so maybe I was just dressing reasonably for weather. 

I was so tired when I got home that I didn't even think twice before getting in to my pajamas.  Outfit photos just weren't in the cards today, sorry folks!

Outfit Details
Shirt: Gap
Sweater: Old Navy
Pants: Marshall's
Shoes: Alfani via Macy's

1 comment:

  1. I too am in a clothing funk- can't wait until the weather is better! Thanks for you awesome inspiratons !!

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line! I would love to hear what you think of The Clothed Commuter.