Friday, February 4, 2011

#4 Is Down To The Floor


Items 16, 24, 30

Here we are with the recently posted maxi dress and another super comfortable day.  The outfit didn't feel interesting enough with just the sweater and the dress so I added the scarf.  I'll have to add a detailed picture of this scarf another day... it is beautiful and it has so many great colors.  I'm looking forward to using this this piece numerous times throughout this 30 for 30 so you better get used to it!

I have friends over so I'm signing off and leaving this one short but sweet... have a great weekend!



Outfit Details:
Dress: Gap
Sweater: Merona via Target
Boots: Style&Co via Macy's
Belt: American Eagle Outfitters
Scarf: Claire's

4 comments:

  1. that maxi dress looks good on you :) and i love the color of that sweater.

    mari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ms. Mari. I'm always on the fence about the amount of fabric on the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you tied this scarf - may have to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah, I'm not usually a maxi dress/skrit cheerleader but I really dig this. It's super flattering.

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line! I would love to hear what you think of The Clothed Commuter.