Thursday, February 3, 2011

30 for 30 Update - Not Giving These Up!

This is an update on some 30 for 30 questions from friends and family and anyone else that might be interested.



Link
 I can rotate as many undergarments as I want during this challenge.  You don't see my underoos in my 30 for 30 picks because I can rotate (and plan to) as many as I want during this challenge.  And I'm not providing pictures because only the bums on K Street are lucky enough to catch a peek (not on purpose of course).




link

Jammies aren't counted in the challenge because they are not outfits.  Just like Stacey and Clinton, I am a firm believer that jammies are only meant to be worn in the comfort of your own home.  I didn't wear them out before the challenge, I won't start any time soon.  Even when I'm sick and running out to Walgreens for cough medicine, I can still pull on jeans and a hoodie.

Not gonna stop.
I will always have my pair of white state worker sneakers at my desk and I plan to wear them during the challenge.  Maybe I should have included them in my 30 pieces but I think you'll all give me a pass on this one.  You can only walk sooo many block in heels before it becomes a safety hazard.  I'm using them much like an ankle brace, it isn't fashionable but sometimes it is necessary.
link
I wear a white camisole nearly everyday and I have a ton of them.  I didn't include it in the mix because it is usally worn underneath for warmth or modesty (to keep the girls in check).  I feel like Kendi would give me a pass on this one.  Plus, if you ever notice this top in a photo, it will most likely be only an inch or so. 
link
I get to wear as many different tights, socks, and other accessories (jewelry, scarves, headbands, hats, leg warmers, snoods) as I want.  I know some of you may not agree but they aren't essential garment pieces - and because Kendi said so!

If you have any more questions... shoot'em my way!
Tiffany

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tiffany,
    Enjoying your posts. But we have to talk about those sneakers.
    Although I fully support comfortable shoes when you're on the go, I also believe gym shoes belong in the gym.
    Might I suggest a comfy shoe such as these funky all-terrain mary janes from El Naturalista, perhaps in bright green? Iggdrasil style 95 & 96. http://www.zappos.com/product/7775351/color/3?zlfid=111

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line! I would love to hear what you think of The Clothed Commuter.